HOW WE CAN HELP
We have the experience, expertise and a proven track record of helping our clients build their business. Whether it is growing your existing business, wanting to restructure, or looking to expand through acquisition, we can help you.
Not only can we provide a wide range of financial products and solutions from a range of financial institutions, but we can also provide you the right advice and support to make it happen.
- New Business Purchases
- Business Expansion
- Property Investment & Development
- Ownership Restructures
- Banking Advisory & Banking Tenders
If you are looking for a new business venture or the purchase of an additional business, MAKE Finance Group can help.
We will work with you and your professional advisers (accountant, solicitor, agent, etc) to develop a finance proposal to present to potential financiers on your behalf.
We will then “short list” preferred financiers and negotiate with them on interest rates, fees and conditions to obtain you the best possible offer.
Businesses require access to funding for many different reasons.
This might be to fund a new farm or property purchase, factory and office construction, renovations, new production lines/equipment, working capital to fund sales growth, overseas expansion, etc – the list is endless.
We will work with you and your professional advisers (accountant, solicitor, agent, etc) to develop a finance proposal to present to potential financiers on your behalf. We will then “short list” preferred financiers and negotiate with them on interest rates, fees and conditions to obtain you the best possible offer.
We can also help if you are happy with your current financier and want to stay with them. We can use our knowledge and experience to assist with your negotiations and also attend financier meetings with you or on your behalf.
MAKE Finance Group’s Finance Manager has a background as a property finance specialist with one of Australia’s largest commercial banks and property lenders.
With this experience we can work with you and your advisers to develop a high-class finance proposal to present to potential property financiers on your behalf.
To get you the best possible outcome from your purchase or project – we can assist by:
- Advising on funding structures and options.
- Project feasibility assessments.
- Working with or developing property syndicates.
- Locating and working with Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Valuers, etc.
Working through and financing a business restructure or ownership change can be overwhelming.
With our experience and contacts MAKE Finance Group can help you through this process. We have the experience and can assist with arranging finance for:
- Partnership changes
- Management buy-out’s
- Generational business transitions
If you are unhappy with your current bank or financier MAKE Finance Group can assist you locate a better arrangement.
We can help you by:
- Completing a comprehensive review of your current financing situation.
- Review your current finance security arrangements.
- Recommending potential options to simplify your finance to save you stress and money.
- Working with you and/or your advisers to prepare and present a finance proposal to potential financiers.
- Reviewing financier responses and matching you with a financier who is going to provide you with the products and support that you need.
- Helping you and your chosen financier to implement the solutions and providing ongoing support.
Sometimes you might be unsure if you are getting the best support from your current bank (or banker), however you don’t have the time or finance industry experience to find out if there is a better solution for you.
You banking facilities might have also grown into a disorderly mess of different transaction accounts, overdrafts, credit cards, security arrangements, etc.
MAKE Finance Group are experts in finance and banking and we can help you by:
- Completing a comprehensive review of your current situation.
- Recommending potential options to simplify your banking to help you save time, stress and money.
- Tendering you finance and transaction banking needs.
- Matching you with a bank and banker (or more than one) who are going to provide you with the products and support that you need.
- Helping you and your chosen banker to implement the solutions and providing ongoing support.